Suzanne Oxley – Hand, Upper Limb & Peripheral Nerve Injury
BSc (hons), MLACP, BAHT
Specialising for the last ten years Suzanne is a senior physiotherapist and has vast expertise in hand and upper limb injury and reconstructive surgery.
Suzanne has a particular interest in peripheral nerve injury, including traumatic brachial plexus injury and paediatric erbs palsy, and works alongside leading surgeons in this field at Leeds General Infirmary.
Suzanne is a member of the British Association of Hand Therapists (BAHT) and the Medico- Legal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists ( MLACP ). She has undertaken specific training in Quantum report witting and in causation / liability reports.
Areas of expertise:
- Orthopaedic upper limb injury
- Tendon injury (wrist and hand)
- Congenital hand deformity
- Upper limb reconstructive surgery (flaps, grafts and muscle / tendon transfer)
- Hand / digit amputation and replant
- Chronic regional pain syndrome CRPS
- Erbs palsy
- Brachial plexus injury
Current UK professional registrations:
- MLACP Medico-Legal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- HPC Physiotherapist Health Professions Council (PH58515)
- CSP Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- IAIM International Association of Infant Massage
- BAHT British Association of Hand Therapists