Paul Dillon – Physiotherapist (Musculoskeletal Conditions)
Having qualified in 2012, Paul has since gained extensive experience in the assessment and treatment of acute & chronic musculoskeletal conditions as well as seeing over 70 medico-legal patients per week during this time.
Paul has also established his own private Physiotherapy practice specialising in the management of acute & chronic musculoskeletal injuries. In addition to this Paul has worked in sport in the fields of professional rugby and Gaelic football and has developed his own independent injury screening program which is used by a number of teams in these areas.
- Accidental/Sports Injury Management
- Back pain and post spinal surgery
- Whiplash assessment and treatment
- Post stroke and traumatic brain injury rehabilitation
Memberships & Qualifications:
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- HPC – PH99720
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy