Dr Inyang E Takon, Consultant Paediatrician
MBBS, MPH, MSc (Lond), MRCPCH, FWACP FRCPCH
Dr Takon is a Consultant Pediatrician with Specialist interest in Neurology, Neurodisability and Paediatric Neuropsychiatric disorders. Dr Takon’s area of expertise includes assessing and managing children with Epilepsy, developmental delay, cerebral palsy, neuromuscular disorders and genetic disorders, ADHD, Autism, foetal alcohol syndrome and children with complications following maternal; substance abuse.
Dr Takon is also an experienced General Paediatrician and will see children with a wide range of General Paediatric Problems. Dr Takon has had extensive Specialist Paediatric Training in Paediatric Neurology and Neurodevelopmental Paediatrics in Tertiary Hospitals abroad and the United Kingdom.
Dr Takon consults privately in Hospitals in Hertfordshire and has produced medico-legal reports for courts relating to children with developmental, neurological and neuropsychiatric disorders. Dr Takon has also given evidence in court when required.
- Prepared expert reports for Family and Civil Proceedings under single or joint instructions from Solicitors.
- Carried out assessments and provided expert reports on Personal injury cases involving children
- Completed the modules on the Bond Solon/Cardiff University Expert Witness Course
- Post traumatic brain injury
- Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- MRCPCH – Member, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2003
- FRCPCH – Fellow, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2005
- FWACP – Fellow West African College of Physicians, 2001
- MBBS 1988, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
- MPH (Masters in Pubic Health) 1998, College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Msc (Community Paediatrics) 1999, University College London