Dr Elizabeth Bray – Consultant Clinical Psychologist
B.Sc. (Hons), D.Clin.Psy.
Dr. Elizabeth Bray is a Clinical Psychologist who has been producing medico-legal reports for over three years. Dr Bray undertakes medico-legal assessment for personal injury claims or clinical negligence, and also conducts reports for criminal cases. She reports on a variety of issues including; the psychological impact of personal injury, clinical negligence and mental health in terms of criminal proceedings.
In her current employment, Dr. Bray works independently, predominantly offering services to adults and children who are suffering from trauma, and the majority of the work is around psychological recovery after road traffic accidents.
- Assessing and treating anxiety, depression and trauma
- Assessment of malingering (falsifying psychological symptoms)
- Assessment of mental health issues in relation to criminal cases
- 2008 – 2008: Teaching Certificate in Tefl I-to-I
- 2004 – 2007: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Lancaster University
- 2003 – 2003: Counselling Skills level II Mersey Open College, Liverpool
- 1995 – 1998: BSc. Honours Degree in Psychology Bolton Institute, Bolton